EXPERIENCE the POWER
Tools and Resources
The 15 Minute Miracle
Here is what “The 15 Minute Miracle” will do for you:
- You will find the areas of time that you waste and lose
- You will find literally hours of time each week that you can claim
- You will become INSTANTLY more productive
- You will have control over the use of your time. REMEMBER, you can’t manage time, you can only manage you.
Here is how to use the 15 minute miracle:
WEEK 1 – Make 7 copies of the 15 Minute Miracle.
- The first week, only RECORD what you did each day. Be ruthless about your recording. ACCOUNT FOR EVERY SINGLE 15 MINUTE TIME SLOT.
- Do NOT put any scheduled items into this. The intent is to capture what REALLY happens and we all know that schedules change.
- Take it with you, wherever you go and capture the “As-built” of your day. Adjust the times on it if that works better for you. Some of you might even want to capture all 24 hours so you can really see how much sleep you are NOT getting each week.
- If you want to get really serious about your productivity, take the time to review what you have captures and place it into one of Covey’s Four Quadrants. You might be surprised by time you are INVESTING in Not-Important, Not-Urgent Activities.
WEEK 2 – Make 7 more copies. Take time on either Saturday or Sunday night – depending on what day you use as “The first day of the week.”
- This week, you are going to plan literally every moment of your day in 15 minute increments. So instead of thinking of doing something for an hour, or two hours, you will plan “an hour” in four 15 minute slots.
- Start literally with the time you wake up in the morning – We have set 6 AM, but whatever time you wake up, is fine.
- While you are going to use only 15 minutes at a time, you can fill in the 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM time slots with “Up and get ready” – assuming you take about an hour.
- Then, go through the week and fill in already committed time slots. These are the events and previously scheduled commitments.
- Once those are filled in, go back to the first day and begin literally planning each day from the time you wake up till you go to bed. Be as detailed as you can.
- Planning each 15 minute time slot includes planning time to plan. It may include “Thinking time”. It may include “read email.” Whatever you are going to do this next week, plan it out. Even plan “Play game on iPhone” if that is what you do.
- The temptation is to leave large slots open “in case something comes up. But resist this temptation. Have every minute accounted for.
- The initial difficulty will be in actually filling in each 15 minute slot. But do the best you can. This will take practice.
- Once you have filled out as many times slots as you can, go back to the first day, and look at the “unaccounted for” time.
- Plan every 15 minute time slot and this week, stick as closely as possible as you can with this plan.
- If a previous 15 minute time slot goes over 15 minutes in real life time, don’t go back and try to catch up – Just go to the next 15 minute slot and continue.
- Go through the 4 Quadrants analysis again and see what you discover!!!!!
EXPERIENCE the POWER
The 15 Minute Miracle
What is DISC?
“D.I.S.C.” is an acronym or term that was introduced by American psychologist Dr. Willam Marston in the late 1920’s. He developed a personality model based on the ideas of four main behavioral traits that he referred to as Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance (hence “D.I.S.C.“). That behavioral model gained attraction for practical industrial use in the workplace. DISC has since been used worldwide.
What is a DISC Assessment?
A DISC assessment is a quick and simple way for you to determine your personality style. You answer a questionnaire where there are no right or wrong answers – just your choices based on how you see yourself. The DISC assessment is based on 24 groups of descriptive words that are presented to you to think about and make choices. It only takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Your online personality assessment is tallied and used to create a personality profile report ( also known as a DISC Profile) that will tell you all about yourself!
This is an excellent tool to use to develop your leadership skills and often times the entire team takes the DISC assessment to build a greater culture and team environment. It is also an amazing hiring tool that helps you make smarter hiring decisions.
What is DISC Profile?
A DISC profile is a personalized report that is created specifically for you based on the answers you provided in your DISC assessment. It provides insights about your personal strengths, your preferences in communication and your behavioral traits. You will receive a detailed 30-50 pages of feedback along with a debrief call with our highly skilled and Certified DISC Consultant.
Culture Curators has created an easy, fast, and effective way to track all the numbers that are most important in your growth- your key performance indicators.
Our Score Card is designed to help you clearly see your business on a day to day, week to week, month to month, quarter to quarter and year to year basis, all in one place!
Whether you work by yourself or with a large team this score card will help you reach your goals and keep you motivated!
Interested in a demo? Simply request a complimentary call to explore how this Score Card can benefit you and your business.